Submitted by pnelson on Mon, 2005-05-23 20:01.
- Native Fish Society - a non-profit organization founded in 1995. "Our goal is the conservation, preservation and restoration of wild fish in the Pacific Northwest."
- Oregon Trout - Oregon Trout works to protect and restore native fish and their ecosystems through innovative education and habitat restoration programs.
- For The Sake of the Salmon - Hopes "to provide timely and relevant information, resources, and assistance to watershed organizations, public agencies, Tribes and other partners that work to protect and restore fish habitat and improve water quality throughout Washington, Oregon and California."
- WildSalmonCenter.org - Works to identify, understand and protect the best wild salmon ecosystems of the Pacific Rim.
- Salmon Town Meeting | Online Postition Statements
A fine website hosted by CyberLearning.
- Atlantic Salmon Federation - an international non-profit organization that promotes the conservation and wise management of the wild Atlantic salmon and its environment.
- Bring Back the Natives - a national grant program established in 1991 to fund restoration of native aquatic species and their habitats on public lands.
- Trout Unlimited - Trout Unlimited’s mission is to conserve, protect and restore North America’s trout and salmon fisheries and their watersheds.
- Idaho Steelhead Salmon Unlimited - sportsmen’s organization, formed in 1984 by a diverse group of Idaho businessmen, farmers, fishing guides, and outfitters. ISSU is the only organization in Idaho pursuing the single agenda of restoring Idaho’s wild anadromous fish runs to healthy, self-sustaining, and harvestable numbers.
- AmeriCorps - Watershed Stewards Project
- Endangered Species Act .....full text
- Institue for Fisheries Resources
- Idaho Rivers United - Mission is to protect, restore and improve the rivers of Idaho and the communities that depend on them.
- Mid Puget Sound Fisheries Enhancement Group
- Oyster River Enhancement Society
- Trent Rivers Trust - UK
- SalmonSolutions.org - a nonprofit educational website supported through the generosity and time of fishermen, and people who care about the future of our communities.
- Save Our Wild Salmon (SOS) - Founded in 1991, Save Our Wild Salmon (SOS) is a nationwide coalition of conservation organizations, commercial and sport fishing associations, businesses, river groups, and taxpayer advocates - all joined in a commitment to restore Pacific Northwest wild salmon and the communities that depend on them.
- Pacific Northwest Fish & Wildlife Policy Access Network
- US Fish & Wildlife Factsheets on Threatened and Endangered Species
Kids Corner - Educational Resources
- Salmonid Habitat Project
- Wild Olympic Salmon
- The Steelhead Society of British Columbia
- Salmon & Steelhead Restoration - Guadalupe River, San Jose, CA
- Anadromous Fish in Massachusetts
- Friends of the Kennebec
- Salmonid Association of Eastern Newfoundland