- Lynn Salmon's collection of recipe links... - Best Salmon recipe site. Start here...
- Kasilof Seafods - Beer battered salmon, salmon cheese dip, more...
- Roasted Salmon - Kwakwaka'wakw Indian Recipe - This is George Hunt's translation of the Kwakuitl version of a Kwakuitl Indian recipe, told in the Kwakuitl language by his wife, Elie Hunt, circa 1914.
- Alaskan Reel Affair Recipes - Tex~Mex Salmon, Smoked Salmon Enchiladas, Sitka Salmon Melts, Salmon Chili ~ Alaskan Style, more...
- Salmon Recipes from Gold Seal Salmon in Canada - Wild salmon stir-fry, Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo, Barbecued Salmon with Blueberry Salsa, Honey-Lime BBQ Kebabs, more...
- Dijon Salmon and more - from CoastAngler.com
- Ginger Stir Fry Salmon - from SalmonRecipes.net: Salmon fillets stir fried with ginger. Served with sesame oil tossed noodles for a great meal, which is quick and easy to make.
- Cajun Blackend Salmon Fillets - from Seafood.Allrecipes.com
- Fried Salmon Croquettes - from FishingWorks.com
- Smoked Salmon Salad - from Prime Select Seafoods
- Salmon Cheese Ball - from JustSmokedSalmon.com
- Salmon Burrito - from JustSmokedSalmon.com
- Fillets of Salmon in Potato Crust - from ChefdeCuisine.com - Salmon fillets wrapped in paper thin scale-like potato slices.
- Salmon Casserole and other canned salmon recipes from SouthernFood.About.com
- Grilled Salmon with Strawbery Salsa - from CookingCache.com
- Jalapeno Butter Salmon - from CookingCache.com
- Wild Alaska Salmon Nutrition Information - Alaskaseafood.org
- Healthy Choices, Salmon Nutrition Information
- Omega-3: The Good Fat - Two good links from GoldSeal.ca
Marinade 2 filets in teriyaki and a pinch of brown sugar.
Glaze: 1 part Jack Daniels 1 part terriaki 1 part brown sugar (more or less according to taste) heat over stove.
Cut filets into 3 pieces each cook however you like it. Paint with glaze so it creates a caramalized crust.
Serve a portion of glaze in little dipping bowls.
-- Mary G
Eric's Salmon Soup
* 1 Pint canned salmon
* 12-15 saltine crackers (depending on the amount of milk)
* 1 small onion
* 1 tablespoon butter
* milk (pour as much as you want)
* garlic salt
* lemon pepper
Drain salmon and cut into small pieces. Empty salmon into a medium sized pan. Crush crackers and add to salmon. Cut onion into small pieces and add. Add milk. Season to taste, adding butter. Heat on low until thickened.
Eric Cornell, Owosso Michigan
Juice of 1 Lemon, lime, orange
2 TBSPN Soy Sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
salt - just a pinch
pepper - about 1/2 tspn
2 cloves garlic minced fresh ginger minced - about 4 slices chili flakes - about 1/2 tspn
Combine all ingredients and marinate salmon for 1 hour - no longer or salmon will start to cook.
If salmon starts to turn pink remove from marinade.
Dave's simple, delicious, and quick BBQ peppered salmon and rice dinner.
The simple Ingredients: Salmon or other fish filet, skin on or off. Olive oil. Fresh peppercorns and good grinder. Mesquite real wood charcoal and open BBQ.. Rice and electric rice cooker. Lemon.
This recipe is good for any oily fish, or firm fleshed fish, such as tuna, mahi, swordfish, or sturgeon (a little extra time for sturgeon). I haven't tried bluefish but I would fly to the East coast just for the test.
Broiled salmon by this method is almost as good. Just use a red hot broiler no more than 3 inches (small and medium fish) or 5 inches (large fish) from the fish. Skin side up first.